These outboards may be small in size, but they are big on advanced design ideas, innovative features and big engine performance. These outboards are available in a range of horsepower to fit a variety of applications. Our portables are designed with your convenience in mind, featuring carrying handles and resting pads for easy transport and horizontal storage.
- High grade marine aluminum alloy for ultimate corrosion protection
- Tilt & trim with shallow water drive various positions
- Twist grip throttle control for easy maneuverability & safety
- Thermostat controlled water cooling system
- Safety lanyard with emergency shut off
- Easy forward-neutral gear shifting
- Vibration reduction system for smooth performance
- Adjustable steering friction for easier maneuverability
- Innovative large recoil wheel assists easy starting
- Carrying handle for moving easily
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device. Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
"*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, any HP)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!