- Excellent screen visibility with ultra-wide viewing angles.
- High performance for responsive operation and quick chart redraw.
- Dedicated sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines and RacePanel.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy access to charts, weather, updates, support, and screen mirroring.
- Built-in ForwardScan sonar support for safer passage through shallow waters.
- Integrates seamlessly with other B&G displays and accessories in a boat-wide system.
- 7″ IPS optically bonded TFT, 600 x 1024 Resolution.
- Dimensions : 239 x 150 x 90 mm / Weight : 1.1 kg.
- Waterproof rating : IPX6 and 7.
- Storage : 16GB Internal / 2x MicroSD Slots – max 32GB each.
The Zeus ³ 7
The Zeus ³ 7 is a complete chartplotter navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multifunction display features a 7-inch widescreen display, incorporating SolarMAX HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles. To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus ³ incorporates an all-weather touchscreen that works even while wet. It combines this with an integrated rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus ³ can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning or zooming. Zeus ³ is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors, and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree ® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus ³ screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus ³ display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board.
See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbours and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus ³ display on board.
Zeus ³ also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories; allowing you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution to provide greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
- 50% greater range than the 3G Radar
- Crystal Clear Images
- Beam Sharpening
- Dual Range
- Zero Radiation Hazard – Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone enable it to be mounted anywhere.
- Low Power Consumption – Ideal for boats of any size, sail, cruise or fish.
- Mount anywhere
- Quick Installation
For optimal target separation, Broadband 4G Radar is the world ™s first dome radar to use Beam Sharpening, which significantly improves azimuth resolution – the effective horizontal beam width of the radar si