Although Honda’s 2.3hp short shaft compact BF2.3 SCHU packs enough punch to push a boat out to sea, its light enough to be carried back to the car. Thanks to its ergonomic, integrated carry handle, the Honda BF2.3 SCHU can be taken anywhere. Despite its size, Honda’s BF2.3 SCHU boasts all the benefits of Honda’s advanced 4-stroke technology, which is second to none.
Boaters can take advantage of higher engine displacement for more low and mid-range power. Even at low rpm, the Honda BF2.3 SCHU has solid and reliable torque to move heavier crafts than any other engine in its class.
For increased control and reduced steering effort, the Honda BF2.3 SCHU has a twist grip throttle which ensures superior throttle friction and enhances response and maneuverability. Just like the rest of Honda’s outboard range, the BF2.3 SCHU is also extremely fuel efficient.
- World-renowned Honda 4-stroke quality combines proven reliability and superior fuel efficiency, with no oil mixing.
- Lightweight/compact design. Easy to transport and perfect for small tenders.
- Twist grip throttle ensures precise throttle control, while the throttle tensioner minimizes driver fatigue.
- Air cooling technology eliminates water pump necessity and reduces maintenance costs.
- Portability is optimized with a 1L integral fuel tank.
- 360-degree rotation allows the user to maneuver in tight spots with ease