Mariner F75 ELPT EFI Outboard Engine
What if you could hang a lighter, lower-horsepower FourStroke outboard on your transom with out sacrificing speed, hole shot, driving experience or sheer pulling power? What if that outboard also delivered increased fuel savings, hassle-free maintenance and rugged reliability? Less weight and high displacement mean Mariner’s new 75 – 115hp FourStrokes generate abundant torque and immediate power. Because they don’t have to work as hard
as heavier engines or those with lower displacement, these engines make boats plane faster, accelerate better and provide optimal fuel efficiency at cruising speed.
- Specialised crankshaft oil dams and bearings minimise the amount of oil left suspended in the crankcase, reducing friction and vibration.
- Hydrodynamic gearcase produces 15% less drag.
- Lightweight and large displacement designed for strength and durability.
- Stainless steel driveshaft, shift shaft, prop shaft, water pump housings and power head fasteners.
- SmartCraft technology with Engine Guardian System; monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems
|Max. RPM at full throttle||4500-5500|
|Steering||Remote – BTO|
|Alternator System||35 amp (441 W)|
|Available transom height||L – XL|