Here’s the deal: Get a Brand New Tohatsu Outboard Engine
Model To Choose From: MFS15E EPTS (Short Shaft) / MFS15E EPTL (Long Shaft)
Quick Specs: 15hp, Electric Start, Remote Control Power Tilt
Why not part exchange your old outboard for a nice shiny new one?
With Bill Higham Marine’s New Revolutionary part exchange deal you can!!
It’s this simple, hit buy it now and tell us the model you want,
then send us your old engine (or we can get it collected),
and as soon as it arrives we’ll send out your new
replacement Tohatsu outboard motor, all oiled up and ready to go!
OK you’ve got some questions first, we get that, here are some common Q&A’s:
Does it matter if my current engine has a fault? – NO
I can’t package my old engine! – NO problem,
we can send the new engine out first and you can use that packaging,
we’ll even take care of the return postage costs in some instances.
Does my current engine have to be the same as the one i’m buying – YES
it has to be the same or similar HP (if you aren’t sure then get in touch – we’re pretty flexible on this point to be honest!).
Shipping engines around the UK including taking part exchange is what we do,
we’ve been at it now since 1997 when we were the first UK company to offer mail order outboard engines,
so rest assured that we have this process dialed in, and we make it really easy for you.
Well what are you waiting for? get clicking!
Full 7-year Parts and Labour Warranty
We at Bill Higham Marine have been outboard engine specialists for 45 years and we are HERE in the UK
– just pick the phone up and speak to us we really know our stuff!
- Light and compact!
- Front mounted shift lever
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Ultra-low emission, EU and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- 7 Year limited warranty
High-Performance and Easy Operation
- • Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- • Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- • Shallow water drive
- • 6 trim positions
- • Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- • New longer tiller handle (110mm extension)
- • Newly designed holding grip and larger carrying handle
- • Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- • Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- • Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- • Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- • High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- • 12 litre fuel tank including fuel fittings and fuel line
Warning and Protection
- • Low oil pressure warning (audible)
- • Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- • Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- • Over-rev. limiter
|Engine (No. of Cylinder)||2|
|Output||15 hp (11.0 kw)|
|Displacement||333 cc (20.32 cu.in.)|
|Bore x Stroke||61 x 57 mm (2.40 x 2.24 in)|
|Control Type||Remote Control|
|Gear Shift||Forward – Neutral – Reverse|
|Propeller Selection Range||6″ – 10″|
|Transom Height||15″, 20″|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane)|
|Oil Type||NMMA Certified FC-W® 4-stroke oil** SAE 10W-30/40 (SF, SG, SH, SJ)|
|Oil Capacity||1.07 qt. (1 L)|
|Fuel Tank||3.1 US Gal. (12 Lit) Separate Fuel Tank (Tiller models)|
|Weight*||94.7 lbs. (43 kg)|
|Alternator Output||Optional: 12V, 145W, 12A (Standard on Electric Start Models)|
|Max. RPM Range||5,400 – 6,100|
|Digital CD Ignition System||Standard|
|Start In Gear Protection||Standard|
|Thermostat Controlled Cooling System||Standard|
|Oil Pressure Warning||Standard|
|Shallow Water Drive||Standard|
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!