Here’s the deal: Get a Brand New Styled Tohatsu Outboard Engine
Quick Specs: 5hp, Manual Start, Tiller Handle,
Short or Long Shaft, w/ Integral Tank or Separate Tank of your choice
Why not part exchange your old outboard for a nice shiny new one?
With Bill Higham Marine’s New Revolutionary part exchange deal you can!!
It’s this simple, hit buy it now, then send us your old engine (or we can get it collected), and as soon as it arrives we’ll send out your new replacement Tohatsu outboard motor, all oiled up and ready to go!
OK you’ve got some questions first, we get that, here are some common Q&A’s:
Does it matter if my current engine has a fault? – NO
I can’t package my old engine! – NO problem,
we can send the new engine out first and you can use that packaging, we’ll even take care of the return postage costs in some instances.
Does my current engine have to be the same as the one i’m buying – YES
it has to be the same or similar HP (if you aren’t sure then get in touch – we’re pretty flexible on this point to be honest!).
Shipping engines around the UK including taking part exchange is what we do, we’ve been at it now since 1997 when we were the first UK company to offer mail order outboard engines, so rest assured that we have this process dialed in, and we make it really easy for you.
Well what are you waiting for? get clicking!
Full 7-year Parts and Labour Warranty
We at Bill Higham Marine have been outboard engine specialists for 45 years and we are HERE in the UK
– just pick the phone up and speak to us we really know our stuff!
The Tohatsu 5 hp 4-stroke gives you peace of mind when selecting an outboard. With Tohatsu’s excellence in engineering, you can be assured that you are choosing an engine that will be with you for years to come.
This portable best-seller has been upgraded with newly designed top and bottom cowls based on Tohatsu Design Philosophy for Marine Products with ergonomically designed front and back carrying handles.
Tohatsu 5 hp 4-Stroke Benefits
- Newly designed top and bottom cowls based on Tohatsu Design Philosophy for Marine Products
- 3-way storage positions without worrying about oil spill
- Light and compact!
- Front mounted shift lever, an industry first in its class!
- Designed with proven technology
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- Newly designed Tohatsu’s unique front and back carrying handles for easier transportation
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- Shallow water drive
- 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- New longer tiller handle (110mm extension)
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- Aluminum propeller
- Low oil pressure indicator
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Over-rev. limiter
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!