PARSUN TWO STROKE 15HP(E TYPE) OUTBOARD ENGINES FEATURES:
1. Innovative CDI variable-angle ignition system for easy starting, Increases combustion efficiency to optimize performance and fuel economy
2. Add water cooling channel and better water cooling system, so the power performance is better. The location of inlet of cooling water is at the bottom of Anti-swirl plate, which can prevent the impurity from going
3. Gear shift system is assembled on the bottom, and it is convenient for maintenance
4. The throttle handle has bigger strength with improved structure
5. The top cowling is made from glass fiber reinforced plastics and aluminum alloy, the strength and seal is better
6. Idle Labyrinth Exhaust Chamber, when the engine is idling exhaust gas is expanded through a labyrinth, greatly reducing noise
7. Shallow Water Drive, the Outboard can be lifted and set at an angle preventing it from hitting the bottom when operating in shallow water
8. New improved carburetor structure, the performance is better
15hp outboard engines are the perfect choice for inflatable, small fishing boats and pontoon boats with great operating convenience. PARSUN has been supplying reliable, heavy-duty outboard engines to the most demanding boaters of all : the people who make their living on the water. These outboard engines are designed from the bottom up to take the strain of long continuous hours of hard use.
Available models: TE15BMS / TE15BML
Disclaimer: 2 stroke outboards are for sale to non-pleasure users only. This comprises, but is not exclusive to: Racing, Safety boats, commercial applications – for businesses, rescue etc. You will be required to sign a disclaimer to this effect before the engine can be delivered to you.
Safety as Standard
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device.
Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
Revolutionary warranty terms with No Dealer service requirements
Things don’t go wrong often, but when they do you want to feel well looked after right? Well your new Parsun outboard will come fresh out of the box with a no quibble, non declining 3 year parts and labour warranty. This means that if it goes wrong within three years of the purchase date we will fix it or replace it for free. What’s more it doesn’t always have to come back to us for that, if it isn’t a major repair you can call us and arrange to take it in to your local outboard mechanic and we will pay them to fix it for you!
“But i have to pay out a fortune every year for dealer servicing just to keep the warranty valid!”
This is one of the major bugbears of owning a new outboard, AND the biggest reason outboards don’t get serviced often enough, well we thought about this carefully, and did you know that as much as 90% of an outboard service cost is labour charge? Well it is, and as Parsun Outboards are so easy to service we decided to let you do it yourself. Yes that’s right, we have the trust in human kind to have a modicum of practical sense – refreshing hey? But dont worry, we wouldn’t leave you out in the cold without any guidance, so there are detailed instructions on servicing in your owners manual; and we are on hand to supply all the parts you need at a really competitive price (for instance service kit for a 4hp is around £40). So now as Parsun Outboards can be serviced by the owner, ownership costs can be kept low. You are a happy boater, and you have a well serviced and happy Parsun!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.