The Talamex Comfortline TLA boat with air floor is a boat with inflatable keel and bottom. Because of this, the boat is light weight, has small package dimensions and has excellent sailing and rowing characteristics. In addition, the air floor increases the sitting-comfort and makes the building of the boat very easy. The Talamex Comfortline TLA boat with air floor is excellent to use as a dinghy or cruiser yacht
TALAMEX COMFORTLINE: quality is the base
You are looking for a well equiped boat with excellent sailing charasteristics for an honest price? Then the Talamex Comfortline is thé boat for you!In the standard package of the Talamex Comfortline boats is amongst others: repair kit, aluminum seat, paddles, towing eyes, lifting eyes, landing line and a pressure relief valve.
The boats are available with a slatted-, air- and aluminium floor and as a RIB, varying in length from 200 up to 350 cm. On all boats is a 2 year warranty and all Talamex boats are CE certified by the Dutch Marine Inspection making them meet all European requirements
|Length||250cm / 2.5m|
|Width||149cm / 1.49m|
|Weight (incl. paddles)||28.0kg|
|Max Load Weight||400kg|
|Max Engine||4.4kW / 6hp|
|Max Persons||2 adults + 1 child|
|Number Air of Chambers||3 + 1 + 1|
Parsun 6hp F6ABMS Details
1. Exhaust through the middle of propeller so as to get low noise and low vibration for extra comfort.
2. Spiral bevel gear, stronger, run more quietly and can be used for higher reduction ratios with longer life.
3. High – strength clutch, more reliable and better performance.
4. Use ball bearing and needle bearing for driver shaft, long life and better performance.
5. Besides the oil dip-stick, also equipped with oil watch window.
6. Convenient auxiliary prime pump in cowling for easy starting after long storage. A small auxiliary prime pump is fitted to the fuel pipe before the carburetor in the cowling. By ensuring the delivery of fuel to the carburetor, the engine can be started smoothly even after long storage.
7. Bigger displacement, 3-5% more power output.
8. Wet-sump, forced bath lubrication system, protect the engine better.
9. CDI Ignition for easy start in all conditions: idle speed will be down to 1200~1300rpm (the fuel consumption will be reduced) and more quiet at idle speed by such new system
1. Large carry handles for convenience and comfort.
2. Easy to use steering and large shift lever.
3. Built-in 1.3L fuel tank. F5A and F6A all have a built- in 1.3L fuel tank, eliminating the need for an external tank.
4. Position oil leak-free storage system: 3-position oil leak-free storage system offers an easy way to store your engine, whether you’re carrying it in a boat, a car, or a trailer.
|Engine-type||4-stroke, 1-cylinders, OHV|
|Bore-stroke||59.0 x 41.0mm / 2.32 x 1.61in|
|Max Output||6hp / 4.4kW|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||4500 – 5500 rpm|
|Gear-positions||Forward / Neutral / Reverse|
|Trim-tilt-system||Manual Tilt and Trim|
|Sump Oil Capacity||0.6L|
|Alternator-output||12V DC, None|
|Propeller Options||3-7.8″ x 9″|
|Overall Width||390mm / 15.4in|
|Overall Length||718mm / 28.2in|