Weighing in at just 239 pounds, the Tohatsu 60 hp four stroke is one of the lightest weight motors in its class. It features lightweight MikuniR intake, which helps build low end torque. The BFT60 hp also features Maximum Acceleration System, which helps deliver exceptional hole shots and comes standard with a high output 22 amp alternator that produces nearly twice as many charging amps as other competitors. Not to mention the Lean Burn Control, which will get you better fuel economy while at cruising speeds. This powerful, yet lightweight four stroke is one of the best in its class.
Tohatsu 60 hp 4-Stroke Benefits
- High output 22 amp alternator that produces nearly twice as many charging amps as some competitors
- Weighing in at only 239 lbs makes the BFT60 one of the lightest motors in its class
- The BFT60 hp tiller version offers a full 50 degrees of steering to port and to starboard
- Double sealed multi-layered paint process to help protect against corrosion
- Ultra-low 3 star CARB emission approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
Four Stroke Technology
- Lightweight MikuniR intake helps build low end torque
- Lean burn control for better fuel economy at cruising speeds
- Maximum Acceleration System helps to delivers an exceptional hole shot
- Non-linear rubber mounts provide smoother operation at all engine speeds
- A crankshaft-driven trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Optimized fuel injection delivers the precise amount of fuel/air to each cylinder
Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability
- Through the prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Built-in freshwater flushing system for easy routine flushing
- Electronic Control Module protocols allow engine data to be interfaced with on-board systems and systems displays, such as SONAR or GPS
- Easy access side-mounted oil filter and oil filler ports
Warning and Protection
- Low oil pressure warning
- Overheat warning
- Start-in-gear protection
- Over-rev. limiter
4-front Corrosion Protection System A patented, "Double Sealed" multi-layered paint process, sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection. Multi Function Tiller Handle Ergonomically designed shift lever offers smooth shifting for convenience and comfort. Throttle friction allows fine-tuning of the tiller for safety. Up front shift lever, PTT switch, and engine alert lamps provide added convenience.
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, any HP)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!