Tohatsu 50 hp 4-Stroke Benefits
- Sleek design with two color options: Aqua Marine Blue (MFS50A) and Beluga White (MFS50AW)
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Lightest weight in its class, starting at just 209 lbs.
- Available in short (15”) & long (20”) shaft lengths
- Ultra-low 3 star CARB emission approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
High Performance and Easy Operation
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Digital CD ignition system for quicker starts
- High output 21 amp alternator
- New and improved gear case with lower gear ratio for increased low end torque
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- Power trim & tilt
Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability
- Through the prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Built-in freshwater flushing system for easy routine flushing
- Variable idling speed control from 650 to 950 rpm’s
- A camshaft-driven trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
Warning & Protection
- Low oil pressure warning (visual and audible)
- Overheat warning (visual and audible)
- Battery voltage warning (visual only)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Over-rev. limiter
Multi-Function Tiller Handle is available on select models.
The multi-function tiller handle features an ergonomically designed shift lever for easy and convenient shifting as well as a longer throttle grip with 110 degrees rotation for easier maneuverability. All controls on the new multi-function tiller are conveniently located on the handle for easy access and control. More specifically, the gear shift, throttle control, trim switch, safety lanyard cord, TLDI® warning lights, and electric start key switch are all integrated in the tiller handle.
Variable Idling System
allows trolling speed (RPM) to be adjusted in four levels from 650rpm to 950rpm (100rpm each) using the key-switch.
Built-in freshwater flushing system
Standard built-in freshwater flushing system simplifies routine engine flushing.
Audio Visual Warning System
The tachometer informs the operator of potential problems such as low oil pressure, low battery, and overheat, through the built-in warning lights. (For models equipped with a tachometer)
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!