The perfect high-end lithium battery for the Cruise Or for your on-board power supply.
Choosing lithium means choosing high performance. Choosing the Power 26-104, also means choosing an unrivaled level of professional safety. The Power 26-104 is equipped with a comprehensive safety system combining the requirement for general operating safety with safety in maritime use.
Thanks to plug&play, the Power 26-104 can be installed and activated in a few short steps. And with a 5-stage safety concept, it is arguably the safest battery of its kind for boats.
Its long life expectancy and low capacity losses are convincing.
Power 26-104 – Benefits:
- Up to 70% less battery weight than AGM or gel batteries.
- Maximum safety thanks to 5-tier safety system, including battery management system with one-fault safety.
- Simple operation.
- Waterproof to IP67.
- *High-performance lithium battery 2,685 Wh
- *Rated voltage 25.9 V, charge 104 Ah
- *Weight 24,3 kg
- *Including battery management system with integrated protection against overcharging, short circuit, deep discharge, polarity reversal, overheating and submersion
- *Waterproof to IP67
2 years for non-commercial use
This part is used for
- Torqeedo Cruise Electric Outboard
- Cruise 10.0 R (Cruise 10.0 RS 1240-00 | Cruise 10.0 RL 1241-00 | Cruise 10.0 RXL 1242-00)
Cruise 4.0 R (Cruise 4.0 RS 1232-00 | Cruise 4.0 RL 1233-00 )
- Cruise 4.0 T (Cruise 4.0 TS 1236-00 | Cruise 4.0 TL 1237-00 )
- Cruise 2.0 R (Cruise 2.0 RS 1230-00 | Cruise 2.0 RL 1231-00 )
- Cruise 2.0 T (Cruise 2.0 TS 1234-00 | Cruise 2.0 TL 1235-00 )