The complete mapping solution for all your devices
Intuitive and easy to use software, complete with full GB coverage of Ordnance Survey Landranger 1:50,000 for low cost wide area coverage. Great for easy walks, road and off-road biking, these show footpaths, bridleways and other rights of way along with thousands of points of interest such as viewing points, picnic sites and of course pubs! Memory-Map OS Landranger be used on up to 5 devices – Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android.
- OS Landranger 1:50,000 map of Great Britain
- OS Explorer 1:25,000 map of Great Britain
- OS Street Map 1:10,000 map of Great Britain
- OS 1:250,000 Road Map of Great Britain
- 5 device licences – use on all your devices PC, Mobile, Tablet
- Memory-Map V6 Software – for Windows PC and Mac
- FREE Apps for Apple and Android
Choose between Lifetime or annual Subscription licence, Download now or order on USB
Lifetime or Annual Subscription Licence
You can choose between a Lifetime or annual Subscription licence. Both have the same maps, software features and allow use on all your devices. Check the key differences below:
|Lifetime licence||Subscription licence|
|Software and map expiry||None – Lifetime||12 months|
|Map updates||Optional upgrade||Free updates|
|Software updates||Revisions free, major versions optional.||Revisions and major versions free|
|Format||USB or Download||Download only|
Lifetime Licence: Software and maps will last for as long as we can support them on the operating systems and devices specified in our System Requirements at the time of purchase. Optional map and major software version updates via discounted upgrade purchase.
- Route Planning – Simple tools let you create and manage routes, tracks and waypoints. Use the relief shading tool to quickly see the shape of the terrain.
- 3D World – Create your own 3D maps, hill profiles and fly through 3D terrain. Useful tools allow you to customise the light direction, sky colour and more to produce your own unique maps.
- Print – Print unlimited maps with your own notes and route cards using multi-page and hill shading options. We recommend Toughprint® waterproof paper.
- Transfer – Download maps to your mobile or tablet and CloudSync routes, tracks and waypoints.
- Navigate – Install the Memory-Map app and turn your mobile into an outdoor GPS (or connect a GPS to your laptop) complete moving maps and DigitalGPS™ data displays.
- Review – Check tracklogs from your mobile or GPS to see where you’ve been, speed and distance covered.Share your favourites online using GPX format
Now with Memory-Map v6
Memory-Map v6 improves performance and stability whilst adding some great new features such as CloudSync and AutoRouting.
|CloudSync enables you to transfer routes, marks and tracks to and from your mobile devices via the internet ‘cloud’ rather than having to email or connect your device.|
AutoRouting. Create a rough route, even just a straight line A to B, and then choose to Optimise Route for Driving, Cycling or Walking and Memory-Map will create a more detailed route for you automatically. The online database is great for car journeys and being improved all the time for walking and biking.
For a complete list of updates visit: Memory-Map 6 Updates