🚤 Presenting the PARSUN 2hp outboard engine – the David among Goliaths, proving that size doesn’t matter when you’ve got the heart of a boat engine! It’s so compact; it makes a studio apartment look spacious. 🏠💨
This little powerhouse is the Hercules of the minimum horse power world. Need to start your engine? Easier than convincing a cat to take a bath. Want to maneuver effortlessly? It practically turns on a dime, making you look like a nautical ninja in action. ⚓🥷
Clean and reliable – the PARSUN 2hp is like the Marie Kondo of boat engines, keeping things tidy and sparking joy in every journey. And the best part? You can take all this efficiency, power, silence, cleanliness, and reliability with you wherever you go. It’s like having a Swiss Army knife, but for boats. ⛵🔧
PARSUN TWO-STROKE 2HP OUTBOARD ENGINE FEATURES:
- Superior water cooling system for enhanced engine performance.
- Twist-grip throttle control for easy maneuverability and safety.
- Heavy-duty aluminum cast starter for increased durability and reliability.
- Special engine design for heightened power, high performance, durability, and fuel economy.
- Durable cast aluminum construction for superior corrosion protection.
- Standard equipment includes a heavy-duty lightweight aluminum cast propeller.
- Lightweight, compact, and power-packed! Built to be light and compact, providing you with the most power in a small parcel, so you can take them anywhere.
- Features a built-in fuel tank, manual starter, and 360-degree steering without gear shifting for added convenience.
- Front controls (throttle, choke, recoil starter, engine stop switch) for easy operation.
- Long steering handle, friction adjustment, and tilt-up stopper adjustment for enhanced maneuverability.
- Perfect for inflatables, fishing boats, sailboats, and small yachts.
Disclaimer: 2 stroke outboards are for sale to non-pleasure users only. This comprises, but is not exclusive to: Racing, Safety boats, commercial applications – for businesses, rescue etc. You will be required to sign a disclaimer to this effect before the engine can be delivered to you.
Safety as Standard
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device.
Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
Revolutionary warranty terms with No Dealer service requirements
Things don’t go wrong often, but when they do you want to feel well looked after right? Well your new Parsun outboard will come fresh out of the box with a no quibble, non declining 2 year parts and labour warranty. This means that if it goes wrong within two years of the purchase date we will fix it or replace it for free. What’s more it doesn’t always have to come back to us for that, if it isn’t a major repair you can call us and arrange to take it in to your local outboard mechanic and we will pay them to fix it for you!
“But i have to pay out a fortune every year for dealer servicing just to keep the warranty valid!”
This is one of the major bugbears of owning a new outboard, AND the biggest reason outboards don’t get serviced often enough, well we thought about this carefully, and did you know that as much as 90% of an outboard service cost is labour charge? Well it is, and as Parsun Outboards are so easy to service we decided to let you do it yourself. Yes that’s right, we have the trust in human kind to have a modicum of practical sense – refreshing hey? But dont worry, we wouldn’t leave you out in the cold without any guidance, so there are detailed instructions on servicing in your owners manual; and we are on hand to supply all the parts you need at a really competitive price (for instance service kit for a 4hp is around £40). So now as Parsun Outboards can be serviced by the owner, ownership costs can be kept low. You are a happy boater, and you have a well serviced and happy Parsun!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.