New lightweight single-cylinder PARSUN F6A four stroke with a manual starter and tiller handle. Enhanced features include a larger shift handle, toggle clamp, and throttle grip than in other motors of the same class. Low vibration rubber mounts are fitted between the powerhead and bottom cowling and at the base of the tiller handle, and a balance weight on the tiller handle effectively reduces vibration of the same.
Front and back, large easy grip carry handles make these engines easily transportable and, very importantly, the engine can be stored on either side or on its front without leaking engine oil due to PARSUN’s original oil leak prevention system. This means you will no longer have to worry about oil leakage when carrying the engine in the trunk of your car. A wet sump system with oil lubrication pump, as used in higher-end models, provides more reliability in engine lubrication. An auto decompression device fitted to the camshaft makes the manual starter much lighter to pull. A small, auxiliary prime pump is fitted to the fuel pipe before the carburetor in the cowling. By ensuring delivery of fuel to the carburetor, the engine can be started smoothly even after long-term storage. A DC 12 volt-6 amp alternator can be optionally fitted to provide electricity if required.
PARSUN FOUR STROKE 6HP OUTBOARD ENGINES FEATURES:
1. Exhaust through the middle of propeller so as to get low noise and low vibration for extra comfort.
2. Spiral bevel gear, stronger, run more quietly and can be used for higher reduction ratios with longer life.
3. High – strength clutch, more reliable and better performance.
4. Use ball bearing and needle bearing for driver shaft, long life and better performance.
5. Besides the oil dip-stick, also equipped with oil watch window.
6. Convenient auxiliary prime pump in cowling for easy starting after long storage. A small auxiliary prime pump is fitted to the fuel pipe before the carburetor in the cowling. By ensuring the delivery of fuel to the carburetor, the engine can be started smoothly even after long storage.
7. Bigger displacement, 3-5% more power output.
8. Wet-sump, forced bath lubrication system, protect the engine better.
9. CDI Ignition for easy start in all conditions: idle speed will be down to 1200~1300rpm (the fuel consumption will be reduced) and more quiet at idle speed by such new system
1. Large carry handles for convenience and comfort.
2. Easy to use steering and large shift lever.
3. Built-in 1.3L fuel tank. F5A and F6A all have a built- in 1.3L fuel tank, eliminating the need for an external tank.
4. Position oil leak-free storage system: 3-position oil leak-free storage system offers an easy way to store your engine, whether you’re carrying it in a boat, a car, or a trailer.
1. 12V DC output
2. 12L or 24L portable fuel tank and hose
Compact size and large handles make it highly portable and start-up is easy with CDI Ignition System. And on the water, you’ll be delighted by the low fuel consumption, simple control, limited noise and vibration, and complete reliability.
Safety as Standard
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device.
Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
Revolutionary warranty terms with No Dealer service requirements
Things don’t go wrong often, but when they do you want to feel well looked after right? Well your new Parsun outboard will come fresh out of the box with a no quibble, non declining 3 year parts and labour warranty. This means that if it goes wrong within three years of the purchase date we will fix it or replace it for free. What’s more it doesn’t always have to come back to us for that, if it isn’t a major repair you can call us and arrange to take it in to your local outboard mechanic and we will pay them to fix it for you!
“But i have to pay out a fortune every year for dealer servicing just to keep the warranty valid!”
This is one of the major bugbears of owning a new outboard, AND the biggest reason outboards don’t get serviced often enough, well we thought about this carefully, and did you know that as much as 90% of an outboard service cost is labour charge? Well it is, and as Parsun Outboards are so easy to service we decided to let you do it yourself. Yes that’s right, we have the trust in human kind to have a modicum of practical sense – refreshing hey? But dont worry, we wouldn’t leave you out in the cold without any guidance, so there are detailed instructions on servicing in your owners manual; and we are on hand to supply all the parts you need at a really competitive price (for instance service kit for a 4hp is around £40). So now as Parsun Outboards can be serviced by the owner, ownership costs can be kept low. You are a happy boater, and you have a well serviced and happy Parsun!