Manufactured using the best quality European sourced materials and incorporating key safety features into the design which makes them easy to use and inspires confidence in operation. The clever design allows for a flat, rigid floor within the tender – by the use of technical drop stitch, double-wall air deck fabric. Two fabric layers separated by a woven-in system of threads. This thread link system produces an extremely strong connection between the layers. This makes the ready-made air deck totally stiff after inflation and ensures a dimensionally stable surface.
The Air Deck range is ideally suited for the boat owner who wants a tender that they can roll up and stow when out of use, which also combines RIB like performance thanks to the rigid air deck floor and separate inflatable keel which gives a strong ‘V’ profile hull. The lightness of the design means that it is quicker to get on the plane. The ultimate blend of portability with performance. Quick to set up and pack down, the unique AquaMarine design means that the boat can be rolled with the floor in place or removed – giving total flexibility.
- Multiple chamber tubes – gives greater safety when a tube is punctured – allows you to get ashore or to your vessel whilst still afloat
- Hot air welded seams – offers permanent, watertight, airtight welding – making a continuous sheet of PVC – this eliminates the problems with glued seams which deteriorate over time when in contact with moisture
- Strong bench seat in solid marine ply – remains cool to sit on, even in the sun, provides a strong seat which also increases stability of the tender
- Lightweight aluminium oars with integrated oar locks fitted to dinghy – ensures no losses over the side!
- Lifeline – on both sides of the boat running from bow to stern – terminated & routed through chunky, heavy duty pad eyes
- Large diameter tubes – making them safer to use than most other dinghies on the market, and offer large boat performance, stability & handling – making everyone onboard feel safe & secure
- Davit lifting points factory fitted as standard – ready to go & easy to hang from davits – avoids extra time & hassle adding these features on lesser competitor models
- Twin D-ring towing eyes on inflatable range
- Handholds & handles ergonomically located bow & stern to make it easier to lift & manoeuvre the boat when out of the water
- Heavy duty moulded rubbing strake on all tubes – runs right round the boat to fend off any scrapes you may get into
- Simple orientation gate bailer in transom – allows fast bailing when on the plane
- Supplied with pump, oars, seat, repair kit & transit bag for quick pack down & compact storage
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!