High Speed Actuator – for High Speed Power-Lift and Hydro-Jacker models
Replacement high speed hydraulic actuator for:
- CMC Power-Lift hydraulic jack plates (models: 61301, 61302, 65301, 65302)
- T-H Marine Hydro-Jacker jack plates (models: HYJ-6HSC-DP, HYJ-10HSC-DP)
- T-H Marine ATLAS Micro Jacker (model: AHJM-4-DP)
This actuator will fit all late model CMC Power-Lift HS (high speed) hydraulic jack plates, and T-H Marine Hydro-Jacker HS (high speed) hydraulic plates that have the one piece motor/hydraulic actuator assembly. Not for “standard” versions of hydraulic jack plates – but can be used to retrofit standard versions to higher speed version.
Hydraulic Actuators are completely self-contained with their own fluid reservoir. They incorporate the pump, motor, reservoir and cylinder all in the same body. This eliminates the need for multiple hydraulic components such as hoses, pumps and cylinders.
Actuator can be utilized in almost any type of environment. Made of 100% non-ferrous materials and are totally submersible. They contain a no-leak seal and wiper that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts.
- Motor type: Permanent Magnet 12VDC
- Fluid capacity: 21 cu. in.(0.7 pint)
- Weight with fluid: 12.5 lbs.
- 6061-T6 aluminim alloy construction.
- Fasteners: 18.8 Stainless Steel
- Stroke length: 5”
- Thrust (Extend): 3141 lbs. min.
- Thrust (Retract): 1744 lbs. self-contained.
- Rate of Travel: 37 in. per min.
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device. Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
We take safety at sea VERY seriously, that’s why every CMC Jack plate and power trim/tilt system is rather over engineered, built from a solid piece of barstock aluminium, and fitted with the patented, and time tested CMC actuator (thats the movy up and down thing inside). All parts on these beautiful tough products are made from non-corrosive metals to keep your engine going up and down for years to come!
CMC Marine, Inc. warrants to the first retail purchaser of its products that CMC Marine, Inc. will replace or repair the product, at its sole discretion, if any defects in material or workmanship are reported within the applicable warranty periods set out below from the date of the first retail purchase, subject to the remedies, exclusions, and limitations in this Limited Warranty. This limited warranty is effective for all CMC Marine, Inc. products purchased after January 1, 2007.
1. CMC hydraulic jack plates, CMC Tilt & Trim units: Hydraulic Actuator mechanism – 1 year
2. CMC hydraulic jack plates, manual jack plates and CMC Tilt & Trim units: frame structure assembly – 5 years
3. All other CMC Marine, Inc. Products: 1 year
Every CMC product is supplied with a no quibble, robust 12 month warranty, which is our promise to you, that if you have a problem within 12 months we will repair or replace your product for free.
It isn’t often that things go wrong, but it’s nice to know that if they do, we’ve got your back!