These 2 degree wedges are designed to give extra positive or negative trim.
- Used as an aid for boats with an insufficient transom angle or for boats having planing problems at low speed
- Unique design of the CMC Transom Wedges allows you to also use them as set back spacers
- Simply stack and invert 2, 4, and 6 sets (sold in sets of two)
- Fit all Transom jacks, jack plates, Outboard lifts, tilt trim units, and outboard motors with a standard B.I.A bolt pattern
- Made of strong 6061 T6 alloy aluminum (not cast aluminum)
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device. Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
We take safety at sea VERY seriously, that’s why every CMC Jack plate and power trim/tilt system is rather over engineered, built from a solid piece of barstock aluminium, and fitted with the patented, and time tested CMC actuator (thats the movy up and down thing inside). All parts on these beautiful tough products are made from non-corrosive metals to keep your engine going up and down for years to come!
Every CMC product is supplied with a no quibble, robust 12 month warranty, which is our promise to you, that if you have a problem within 12 months we will repair or replace your product for free.
It isn’t often that things go wrong, but it’s nice to know that if they do, we’ve got your back!