- Designed to improve the radar detection range and visibility of small targets to X- and S-band radar
- Intended for small vessels with no radar fitted and enhance the RCS (radar cross section) of vessels up to 25m in length
- Surface or flush mountable
- Control box Indicates X or S Band Radar reception by unique LEDs
- Quadruple alarm facility as standard
- Reception frequency: X Band Radar 9.3 – 9.5 GHz & S Band Radar 2.9 – 3.1 GHz
- Dimensions : Antenna (L x W): 685 x 40.5 mm; Weight: 573 gms excl. cable
Unique visual facility to identify S or X Band Radar paints. Quadruple alarm facility as standard. The Active-XS amplifies and returns a stronger signal and these high responses to both X or S Band Radar increase the likelihood of improving your vessels radar cross section and helps to alert oncoming vessels of your position and detection especially in poor conditions and thereby reduces the risk of collision. Active RTE are increasingly being used on navigation buoys. Non use of the control box saves 10mA of power.
Comes with 24m cable and control box on selected models.
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!