Inflatable Boat Details:
Quicksilver Sport inflatables are powerful and compact and feature interlocking aluminium floorboards for s strong, hardwearing base enhanced by an inflatable keel which provides the hull shape for good directional stability.
- Medium grey PVC fabric
- Large black and white rubbing strake
- Adjustable bench seat
- Aluminium floor
- Large adjustable nylon strap for holding fuel tank
- Inflatable keel for better performance
- Keel protection
- Tow “D” rings
- External lifeline
- Multiple carrying handles
- Carrying bag
- Hand pump
- Repair kit (without adhesive)
- Inflating/deflating valve with sticker for the pressure
- Strong secured rowlock
- Large anti-split rubbing strake
- Sliding drain valve
- Design Category: D
- Length: 2.49m
- Beam Size: 152cm
- Max-passenger: 3+1
- Max. Capacity Load: 400kg
- Max. Engine Weight: 40kg
- Horsepower: 8hp
- Tube Diameter: 42cm
- Air-chambers: 3+Keel
- Transom Height: S
- Color: Gray
Motor Boat Engine Details:
One of the most recent entry to the Mariner range the 4HP short shaft engine which carry on the tradition of offering big motor features with small motor economy. The engine has been designed with ease of use in mind with very smooth acceleration and a twist-grip throttle on the tiller. It also comes with the largest displacement powerhead in the class and a 5 year warranty for leisure users as standard.
CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater for even quieter running.
6 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
Visual low-pressure warning system.
Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.
- Horsepower: 4 hp (2.9 kw)
- Dry weight: 25 kg
- Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger: 4500-5500
- Displacement: 123 cc
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Starting: Manual
- Trim positions: 6 & Shallow Water Drive
- Induction system: 2-valve pushrod
- Gear shift: Forward (F) – Neutral (N) – Reverse (R)
- Gear ratio: 2.15:1
- Steering: Tiller
- Recommended boat transom type: 15″ Short Shaft, 20″ Long Shaft
- Fuel tank maximum capacity: 1.1 L
- Fuel tank type: Integrated
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel requirement: Unleaded 90 RON min.
- Closed cooling: N/A
- Engine technology: 4 strokes
- Alternator Output: Optional 4 amp (50 watt) lightning, 2 amp (25 watt) charging