- Upgrade your NMEA 0183 equipment to NMEA 2000.
- Allow NMEA 0183 devices to receive vital data from the NMEA 2000 bus.
- Use the NMEA 2000 bus to multiplex several NMEA 0183 signals together.
- SeaTalkNG option.
- Configure using NMEA Reader.
- The Raymarine® SeaTalkNG option enables users to convert NMEA 0183 data into SeaTalkNG and vice versa, providing seamless integration with Raymarine products.
- The Actisense NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway is the easiest way to link between a boats old and new data networks. The NGW-1 can convert NMEA 0183 data into NMEA 2000 data and vice-versa.
The NGW-1 is available to purchase in a variety of options:.
NGW-1-ISO is the standard option. With an opto-isolated input and ISO-Drive output for direct NMEA 0183 device bi-directional connection.
NGW-1-ISO-AIS is the NMEA 0183 AIS option that enables the conversion of NMEA 0183 AIS data to its equivalent in NMEA 2000. This provides an ‘out of the box’ solution for quick installation with no configuration required.
NGW-1-USB is the NMEA 0183 USB (1.1 and 2.0) interface for bi-directional connection to a PC for use with NMEA 0183 software.
Every option of the NGW-1 is available with the SeaTalkNG to NMEA 2000 adaptor Cable – STNG-A06045. The SeaTalkNG to NMEA 2000® adaptor cable (STNG-A06045) is not available as a standalone product and must be bought as part of a bundle.
The Actisense NMEA Reader software utility allows the NGW-1 user to view and understand (in detail) the translated NMEA 0183 sentences output by an NGW-1 directly.
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!