The ultimate tenders within the AquaMarine range are the new rigid inflatable boats – manufactured using the very latest techniques. These boats are finished to an incredibly high standard – produced in a low volume, meticulously quality controlled environment in Italy!
Manufactured using the best quality European sourced materials and incorporating key safety features into the design which makes them easy to use and inspires confidence in operation. The hull designs feature deep ‘V’ profile for great performance and stability on the water. The 320 & 360 models also feature a longitudinal bulkhead ‘I’ beam to create an incredibly strong floor for weight dissipation and hull rigidity.
All hulls are commercial grade counter-molded fibreglass – providing very high strength-to-weight characteristics. This ensures perfect lamination and an exceptional gelcoat finish. These features combined with the latest hull designs which incorporate advanced chines gives crisp sharp handling with unrivalled performance – all of which inspire confidence and allow you to get the best performance out of your AquaMarine RIB.
- Multiple chamber tubes – gives greater safety when a tube is punctured – allows you to get ashore or to your vessel whilst still afloat
- Hot air welded seams – offers permanent, watertight, airtight welding – making a continuous sheet of PVC – this eliminates the problems with glued seams which deteriorate over time when in contact with moisture
- Strong bench seat in solid marine ply – remains cool to sit on, even in the sun, provides a strong seat which also increases stability of the tender
- Lightweight aluminium oars with integrated oar locks fitted to dinghy – ensures no losses over the side!
- Lifeline – on both sides of the boat running from bow to stern – terminated & routed through chunky, heavy duty pad eyes
- Large diameter tubes – making them safer to use than most other dinghies on the market, and offer large boat performance, stability & handling – making everyone onboard feel safe & secure
- Davit lifting points factory fitted as standard – ready to go & easy to hang from davits – avoids extra time & hassle adding these features on lesser competitor models
- Inflatable towing eye on RIB models as standard
- Handholds & handles ergonomically located bow & stern to make it easier to lift & manoeuvre the boat when out of the water
- Heavy duty moulded rubbing strake on all tubes – runs right round the boat to fend off any scrapes you may get into
- Simple orientation gate bailer in transom – allows fast bailing when on the plane
- Supplied with pump, oars, seat, repair kit & transit bag for quick pack down & compact storage
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!