- Class D DSC
- Dual Channel AIS Receiver
- Integrated Speaker Fist Mic
- Dual H50 Wireless Handset Option with Intercom Function
- Position Poll, Track and Group Call
- Dual/Tri Watch
- Lat/Long Display
- Loud And Clear Audio including 22 Watt Hailer with listenback
- NMEA 0183
- NMEA 2000 Compatible
The V50 VHF provides dual-channel communications with AIS reception and VHF via a single antenna. Unique ‘TrackYourBuddy’ feature displays the positions of up to three friends. Use AIS with B&G Zeus chartplotters for a fully integrated navigation and safety system.
Whether using a handheld system for one thumb ‘push to talk’ operation, or a fixed mount VHF unit with dedicated channel keys, menus are always simple and intuitive to use. All B&G Sailing VHF radios include a distress button, for times at sea when you may need to call on help. Thanks to Digital Selective Calling, each B&G unit can send an automatic distress signal.