For good overall performance and value, the Black Max is your prop. The Black Max aluminum propellers are standard equipped on most boats with Mercury/Mariner/MerCruiser power. Recommended for use on boats with up to 250 HP and with a top speed of less than 50 MPH. Pontoon style props available.
- Mercury 90hp Outboard Propeller
- Mercury 115hp Outboard Propeller
Mariner 90hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 115hp Outboard Propeller
- Bigfoot/Command Thrust 135hp Outboard
- Bigfoot/Command Thrust 350hp Outboard
- Honda 135hp Outboard Propeller
- Honda 225hp Outboard Propeller
- Suzuki 150hp Outboard Propeller
- Suzuki 300hp Outboard Propeller
- Yamaha 150hp Outboard Propeller
- Yamaha 300hp Outboard Propeller
- Yamaha 200hp Outboard Propeller
- Yamaha 250hp Outboard Propeller
SPORT SERIES Black Max®
A perfect match for engines under 250 hp.
- Available pitches 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) No
- Boat types Houseboat, Inflatable – Soft Hull, Inshore Fishing, Pontoon
- Number of blades 3, 4
- Material Mercalloy
- Fits All outboards, Alpha drive
- Recommended for Engines less than 250hp, Top speed less than 50 mph / 80 kph
Flo-Torq® II: Hidden Protection
Mercury’s Flo-Torq propeller hub might just be the most important part you never see. Not only does it flex during shift changes, reducing noise and vibration. If your prop hits an underwater object, it sacrifices itself to save your lower unit. Just pop in a new hub and you’re back on the water, no service call needed. The Flo-Torq hub also makes Mercury propellers compatible with most engines on the market while also providing unmatched corrosion protection.
Mercalloy®: Patented Performance
We couldn’t find an aluminum alloy good enough for our propellers. So we invented one: Mercalloy Aluminum. So unique it’s patented, Mercalloy makes for higher-strength castings. Which allows for thinner blades that create less drag. Result? Optimal performance, optimal durability, better boating.
Built with pride in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Trusted everywhere.
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there’s no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.
The Flo-Torq SSR utilizes Mercury’s proven Soft-Shift Rubber technology in a quiet hub kit that provides an NVH upgrade for Flo-Torq II hub applications where the maximum reduction of noise, vibration, and harshness is desired.
Helps preventing shifting noise and propeller rattle while providing maximum durability for smaller and mid-range horsepower outboards.
Helps prevent shifting noise and propeller rattle while providing maximum durability in higher performance applications with 1” propeller shaft.
Helps prevent shifting noise and propeller rattle while providing maximum durability in higher performance applications with 1.25” propeller shaft.