Bombard SUNRIDER 650 PVC Boat
The Sunrider range offers the best quality to price ratio on the market. It optimizes your time on the water as you embark on an adventure with family and friends. The versatile equipment and personalized arrangements allow for comfort and ease as you move around the boat. The numerous storage compartments make this an extremely functional boat for all to enjoy!
- Ultra-comfortable navigation thanks to its pronounced V-shaped hull
- Large storage capacity for long day trips
- Optional equipment to adapt to your nautical needs
- The integrated tank under the deck
- Choice of buoyancy tube :
- In Strongan™ Duotex™ or Hypalon™ Néoprène™
- Choice of color for the upholstery: Light grey, Pebble, Fire
- Deep-V fiberglass hull, equipped with strakes.
- Molded nonslip deck
- One tow ring
- Two back mooring cleats
- Access trap to engine trough
- One high volume bailer
- One drain for flushing
- Buoyancy tube
- Strongan™ Duotex™ Fabric 2×1100 decitex, assembled by thermobandage welding. Hypalon™ Néoprène™ option.
- Easy push valve
- Polyamide lashing: exclusive new design
- PVC bow forceps with locking cleat
- Cone reinforcements
- Standard equipment
- 1 central tilting console with wheel, casing, direction cable, windshield, handrail, a front seat close to the console.
- 1 separator water/fuel
- 1 front trunk
- 1 seat-trunk at the rear
- One air-pump
- One maintenance tool-kit
- One owner’s manual
- Swimming ladder
- Optional equipment
- Table kit + sunbathing ext.
- Table kit + sunbathing ext. Pebble
- Table kit + sunbathing ext.Light Grey
- Ski mast
- Roll Bar
- EVA deck
- Backrest + cushion Fire
- Backrest + cushion Pebble
- Backrest + cushion Light Grey
- Rear ladder kit
- Rear square seat Fire / Pebble / Light Grey
Disclaimer: Outboard and trailer not included in the advertised price. We can fit the engine of your choice to This package, our recommendation would of course be Mariner or Mercury as they have some awesome models. Trailers we are dealers for Extreme and Indespension. So get in Touch and let’s plan your next boat!