10″ and 5 1/2″ CMC Manual Power-Lift Transom Jacks
Same high quality components, capacity and specifications as the hydraulic Power Lift Transom Jacks, above, but adjust manually. Rather than by an hydraulic pump, height is adjusted by turning a 1 1/8″ nut on the bottom or the top of the jack with a socket wrench. Then tighten the four side bolts with the same wrench to 100 FPT pounds each.
One Piece Manual Features:
- Made of 6061 T6 extruded aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel fasteners for maximum strength and durability
- Centrally located adjustment screw for positive alignment
- 5 1/2″ and 10” Set Backs from Transom are available
- 5″ Vertical Adjustment
- Designed to fit standard B.I.A. bolt pattern
- Engine Capacity 300 HP V-6 or smaller, standard BIA hole configuration
- Actuating Mechanism Mechanical screw adjustable from top or bottom
- Weight 32 lb. (15kg)
- Warranty One year
- Aluminum models rated for up to V6 outboards
The industry standard in manually adjustable outboard jacking technology, the CMC ML65 has been around for a long time and is considered the benchmark manual jack for good reason, its tried and tested on thousands of craft and it does the job, and never goes wrong, its big and tough, built from barstock aluminium and uses the industry standard outboard BIA bolt pattern. So whether you’ve a v6 Mercury 200hp or a Yamaha F150 engine, if you need to fine tune your setup then this is the jack plate for you!