- High performance AIS Class B transponder.
- Dual-channel AIS receiver with DSC.
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity.
- Mini USB-B socket.
- SD data logger card slot.
- Built in high-sensitivity GPS receiver with GPS antenna included.
- Wi-Fi connectivity to a user’s smart device (tablet, phone, laptop) allowing operational flexibility.
- Optional silent mode (suspend AIS transmission).
- Compact and stylish design with Low power consumption, 12 to 24V DC power supply.
- Supplied with AIS Viewer and Configuration software for PC.
Engineered for flawless integration with navigation systems, the SmartFind M10W supports NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 output, meets IEC 62287 and related standards, and features an Wi-Fi interface as well as USB connectivity. Benefiting from an SD card slot, the SmartFind M10W, can be quickly and easily used as a data recorder, enabling the capture of all messages – to assist in system and safety monitoring, including incident investigation. Recorded data is logged and stored. The ‘Silent’ option, allows the user to temporarily stop the broadcast of identifying information on occasions where either privacy or security is required.
The SmartFind M10W AIS Class B Transponder with Wi-Fi features Wireless connectivity to a user’s smart device (tablet, phone, laptop) allowing operational flexibility.