- 40 mm high digits.
- Depth below transducer, below keel, below surface.
- Deep and shallow alarms (audible and visual).
- User selectable Feet or Metres.
- Intelligent gain control and manual override.
- Selectable display rate and depth averaging rate.
- Depth trend indicator.
- No echo indicator.
- High transmit power.
- All settings stored in non volatile memory.
- Tactile keypad.
- Consumption 20 mA and 25 Ma for backlight (max).
- Supplied complete with weather cover and transducer.
If you are looking for cockpit instruments that feature cutting edge technology yet are intuitively simple to operate, look no further. The outstanding Clipper range of instruments incorporate technically advanced electronics in an industry standard 110mm square case. Ease of use and display clarity were top of the design brief. All Clipper instruments have giant digits and multilevel backlighting.
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!