PARSUN T60A outboard motor is designed and built to withstand the heavy-duty work for long continuous hours all day, and to meet the most demanding boaters who use the outboard motor on fishing and passenger boats.
The enhanced strength of roller bearings, crankshaft, piston & piston ring and crankcase, together with a better water cooling system, combines to make PARSUN T60A outboard highly durable and reliable.
Having passed the rigid trial tests, PARSUN T60A outboard motor offers unbeatable value for money, outstanding power and fuel economy, and great performance.
1. The outboard can be set at a tilt angle, preventing it from hitting the bottom when operating in shallow water.
2. Start in gear protection for increased safety.
3. Equipped with the overheat warning & over-rev limiter to avoid the unexpected failure.
4. Extremely durable crankshaft, long life piston/piston ring, sturdy gears and gear case to get the excellent reliability.
5. Drain plug magnetized to collect any metallic particles in the gear oil to keep them from causing damage to the gears.
6. Three cylinders design which stands the endurance test and is proven to be powerful, efficient and reliable.
7. Hydraulic elevator or power trim & tilt device for operation easily.
8. CDI ignition system to provide automatic spark and maximum power for engine.
9. Loop charging fuel intake delivers great fuel economy, and smooth and responsive acceleration.
10. Thermostat controlled water cooling system.
11. Vibration reduction system for smooth performance.
12. Include 24L portable fuel tank with fuel hose, remote control, basic instruments and tool kits.
- Safety: Engine safety stop lanyard with emergency shut off switch for stopping the engine immediately.
- Quiet: Through propeller hub exhaust offers lower noise and exhaust.
- Low fuel usage: The loop charged fuel induction system delivers greater combustion efficiency for higher power and optimum engine performance with less fuel usage.
- Ultimate corrosion protection: The multiply-layer paint process and high grade marine aluminum alloy protect the outboard motor against corrosion and ensures long term durability.
- Reliable electric starter: To get a quick and easy start every time.
- Lighting coil: 12V DC output allows you to run a spotlight.
- SOLAS propeller: Better acceleration, high top-end speed and smooth handling.
Disclaimer: 2 stroke outboards are for sale to non-pleasure users only. This comprises, but is not exclusive to: Racing, Safety boats, commercial applications – for businesses, rescue etc. You will be required to sign a disclaimer to this effect before the engine can be delivered to you.
Safety as Standard
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device.
Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
Revolutionary warranty terms with No Dealer service requirements
Things don’t go wrong often, but when they do you want to feel well looked after right? Well your new Parsun outboard will come fresh out of the box with a no quibble, non declining 3 year parts and labour warranty. This means that if it goes wrong within three years of the purchase date we will fix it or replace it for free. What’s more it doesn’t always have to come back to us for that, if it isn’t a major repair you can call us and arrange to take it in to your local outboard mechanic and we will pay them to fix it for you!
“But i have to pay out a fortune every year for dealer servicing just to keep the warranty valid!”
This is one of the major bugbears of owning a new outboard, AND the biggest reason outboards don’t get serviced often enough, well we thought about this carefully, and did you know that as much as 90% of an outboard service cost is labour charge? Well it is, and as Parsun Outboards are so easy to service we decided to let you do it yourself. Yes that’s right, we have the trust in human kind to have a modicum of practical sense – refreshing hey? But dont worry, we wouldn’t leave you out in the cold without any guidance, so there are detailed instructions on servicing in your owners manual; and we are on hand to supply all the parts you need at a really competitive price (for instance service kit for a 4hp is around £40). So now as Parsun Outboards can be serviced by the owner, ownership costs can be kept low. You are a happy boater, and you have a well serviced and happy Parsun!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.