- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Forged and machined Long stroke aluminium spool
- HT-100 carbon fibre drag washers
- 6+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Line Capacity rings and two line clips
- Manual bail arm with Slow Oscillation
- Rotor Brake and Saltwater Resistant
- Machined One Touch screw in handle
- Including wooden handle knob
- Liveliner version only available in size 8000
A lightweight reel, the Penn Affinity II is forged with a long stroke aluminium spool, which gives every cast the boost it needs to go the distance, without interfering with presentation and linelay.
Fitted with HT-100 carbon drag washers, this surf reel gives anglers the robust performance design of a graphite frame and side panels.
Two line clips and line capacity rings make it easy to mark up your wrap on this reel, and gives a professional performance edge.
Giving you impressive distance casting potential, this reel also features slow oscillation, which ensures your line and rig go out perfectly, with a focus on performance. Finished with a wooden handle knob, the Affinity perfectly combines contemporary performance with a touch of traditional style.
7000 LC (641-1404622)
Line Capacity: 330yds / 15lbs
Gear Ratio: 4:7:1
Max Drag: 12kg
Manufacturers Part No: 1404622
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!