Inflatable Boat Details:
Quicksilver Tendy inflatable with slatted floor is light, compact and reliable. Packed with features and a 2 year fabric warranty to ensure customer confidence.
- White PVC fabric
- Large black rubbing strake
- Adjustable bench seat
- Keel protection
- Tow “D” rings
- External lifeline
- Carrying bag
- Hand pump
- Repair kit (without adhesive)
- Inflating/deflating valve with sticker for the pressure
- Strong and secured rowlock
- Large anti-split rubbing strake
- Sliding drain valve
Motor Boat Engine Details:
The most recent entries in the Mariner lightweight division are the 3.5 and 2.5 which carry on the tradition of offering big motor features with small motor economy. Lightweight yet durable materials make these engines easier than ever to handle while water-cooling with thermostatic control provides for dependable, reliable operation. Ease of use is ensured thanks to features such as a twist-grip throttle on the tiller and a manual choke which makes cold starting a breeze. Add the largest displacement powerhead in the class and you’ve got the complete solution to reliable and dependable family boating.
- CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
- Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
- Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
- Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
- Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater (F4/F5/F6).
- 4 (F3.5-F2.5) trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.