12V 140A Lithium battery (1.67 kWh) with digital state of charge indicator, for use in following applications:
- Angling: 12V trolling engine, depth sounder, waterside energy needs.
- E-boating: Propulsion of 12V e-motor to 100 Lbs (e.g. electric barges, dinghy etc.).
- Recreation: Service battery for sailing yachts, motor boat, mobile home and caravan.
The battery can replace a lead-acid battery up to 12V 260Ah.
Compact & Lightweight: The battery weighs just 10.5 kg and is up to 70% smaller than an equivalent lead-acid battery.
High Ease of Use: Lightweight and compact, can be recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in 5-6 hours with 20A charger).
Low Battery Costs: Up to 50% per year lower than a lead battery.
Top Performance: Deep discharge (up to 100%) without negative effects on performance or cycle life.
Reliable and Long Life: Built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, over voltage, high temperatures etc.) through BMS and service life up to 10 years.
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Capacity: 140Ah
- EqPb (comparable lead battery): up to 12V260Ah
- Self discharge: 2-4% per month
- Nominal energy: 1.67 kWh
- Maximum continuous discharge: 120A
- Peak discharge (10 sec): 140A
- Waterproof Rating: IP54
- Dimensions: 260 x 167 x 210mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Connectors: M8