Mercury Racing Revolution 4 Lab Finished is designed to increase speed for dual center console boats, V-6 outboard walleye. For V-6 outboards and Alpha and Bravo One and TRS sterndrives.
- Mercury 90hp Outboard Propeller
- Mercury 115hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 90hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 115hp Outboard Propeller
- Bigfoot/Command Thrust, Optimax, and Verado 135hp Outboard
- Bigfoot/Command Thrust, Optimax, and Verado 150hp Outboard
- Bigfoot/Command Thrust, Optimax, and Verado 200hp Outboard
- Bigfoot/Command Thrust,Optimax and Verado 250hp Outboard
- Bigfoot/Command Thrust,Optimax and Verado 300hp Outboard
- Bigfoot/Command Thrust,Optimax and Verado 350hp Outboard
Flo-Torq® II: Hidden Protection
Mercury’s Flo-Torq propeller hub might just be the most important part you never see. Not only does it flex during shift changes, reducing noise and vibration. If your prop hits an underwater object, it sacrifices itself to save your lower unit. Just pop in a new hub and you’re back on the water, no service call needed. The Flo-Torq hub also makes Mercury propellers compatible with most engines on the market while also providing unmatched corrosion protection.
Mercalloy®: Patented Performance
We couldn’t find an aluminum alloy good enough for our propellers. So we invented one: Mercalloy Aluminum. So unique it’s patented, Mercalloy makes for higher-strength castings. Which allows for thinner blades that create less drag. Result? Optimal performance, optimal durability, better boating.
Built with pride in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Trusted everywhere.
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there’s no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.