The Mercury Racing Revolution 4 XP stainless steel propellers with one half pitch increments are designed to fine tune the engines RPM maximizing performance. Using the XP with the 400R Verado expect 75 to 100 RPM change per one half of pitch.
- Mercury 135hp Outboard Propeller
- Mercury 150hp Outboard Propeller
- Mercury 200hp Outboard Propeller
- Mercury 225hp Outboard Propeller
- Mercury 250hp Outboard Propeller
- Mercury 300hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 135hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 150hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 200hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 225hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 250hp Outboard Propeller
- Mariner 300hp Outboard Propeller
Flo-Torq® II: Hidden Protection
Mercury’s Flo-Torq propeller hub might just be the most important part you never see. Not only does it flex during shift changes, reducing noise and vibration. If your prop hits an underwater object, it sacrifices itself to save your lower unit. Just pop in a new hub and you’re back on the water, no service call needed. The Flo-Torq hub also makes Mercury propellers compatible with most engines on the market while also providing unmatched corrosion protection.
Mercalloy®: Patented Performance
We couldn’t find an aluminum alloy good enough for our propellers. So we invented one: Mercalloy Aluminum. So unique it’s patented, Mercalloy makes for higher-strength castings. Which allows for thinner blades that create less drag. Result? Optimal performance, optimal durability, better boating.
Built with pride in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Trusted everywhere.
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there’s no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.