Travel 503/1003 Battery Storage Bag
- Securely packed and stowed away
- For transporting and storing Travel 503/1003 replacement batteries.
- (Travel 503 Battery Bag)
- (Travel 1003 Battery Bag)
- (Travel 1003 C Battery Bag)
2 years for non-commercial use
This part is used for
- Travel 503 Electric Outboard (1140-00 and 1141-00)
- Travel 1003 Electric Outboard (1142-00 and 1143-00)
- Travel 1003C Electric Outboard (1149-00 and 1149-00)
320 Wh Travel 503 Spare Battery (1147-00)
520 Wh Travel 503/1003 Spare Battery (1148-00)
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device. Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
Every Aqua Marina product is supplied with a no quibble, robust 12 month warranty, which is our promise to you, that if you have a problem within 12 months we will repair or replace your product for free.
It isn’t often that things go wrong, but it’s nice to know that if they do, we’ve got your back!