Torqeedo TorqTrac Smartphone App
The upgrade for your on-board computer. TorqTrac uses Bluetooth to transmit information from the data bus of your Torqeedo motor to your smartphone, where it’s not just clearly displayed, it’s merged with map information from Google Maps, enabling you to see in real time just how far you can still travel. You can also enter waypoints and view your expected time of arrival at your destination.
- Smartphone app for Travel 503/1003, Cruise T and R as well as Ultralight models
- Allows larger display of the on-board computer showing range on map and with many other benefits.
- The TorqTrac App communicates wirelessly via a Bluetooth® communications module connecting the motor with the smartphone.
- The smartphone requires operating systems iO 7.0 or Android 4.3 and higher and must support Bluetooth® 4.0 LE (low energy) technology.
- The TorqTrac App is available free of charge from the relevant smartphone app store.
- TorqTrac transforms your iPhone or iPad into the dashboard for your Torqeedo boat motor.
- See how far you can still travel: the remaining range is displayed on the map in real time
- Use waypoints for navigation and showing likely time of arrival.Trip logging and eco-logging.
TorqTrac app functions
The classic speedometer shows current speed, power and distance traveled – and of course remaining battery capacity, remaining range (based on current conditions) and the distance from the point of departure.
(Note for Cruise owners with lead batteries: the range display is not valid unless your Torqeedo Cruise system has familiarised itself with the capacity behaviour of the individual lead batteries – please refer to the Cruise R/T Manuals for more information.)
2. Maps & range
Use the map section to view your boat’s GPS position, course and speed. A circle on the map shows the remaining range – it’s that easy.
You can now see how far you can still travel. Set waypoints, define your favourite locations and the system will give you an estimate of how long it will take to get there.
3. Maps & range
- You can store your favourite locations in a list. All information is displayed in real time based on current conditions and remaining battery capacity. TorqTrac uses Google Maps.(Note for Cruise owners with lead batteries: the range display is not valid unless your Torqeedo Cruise system has familiarised itself with the capacity behaviour of the individual lead batteries – please refer to the Cruise R/T Manuals for more information.)
You can save your current tour: maximum speed, average speed, total distance, distance with/without motor, total journey time… Save your tours and store them in a list.
A route meter counts every centimetre that you have every covered while using TorqTrac. TorqTrac even measures the ecological footprint of your Torqeedo motor: petrol saved and amount of greenhouse gases avoided.
TorqTrac was developed for use with Torqeedo electric boat motors (Travel 503/1003, Cruise R / T, Ultralight) and only works with the TorqTrac Bluetooth® module
2 years for non-commercial use
This part is used for
- Travel 503 Electric Outboard (1140-00 and 1141-00)
- Travel 1003 Electric Outboard (1142-00 and 1143-00)
- Travel 1003C Electric Outboard (1149-00 and 1149-00)
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!