B&G V50 VHF Marine Radio with AIS and DSC NMEA 2000
- Class D DSC
- Dual Channel AIS Receiver
- Integrated Speaker Fist Mic
- Dual H50 Wireless Handset Option with Intercom Function
- Position Poll, Track and Group Call
- Dual/Tri Watch
- Lat/Long Display
- Loud And Clear Audio including 22 Watt Hailer with listenback
- NMEA 0183
- NMEA 2000 Compatible
The V50 VHF provides dual-channel communications with AIS reception and VHF via a single antenna. Unique ‘TrackYourBuddy’ feature displays the positions of up to three friends. Use AIS with B&G Zeus chartplotters for a fully integrated navigation and safety system.
Whether using a handheld system for one thumb ‘push to talk’ operation, or a fixed mount VHF unit with dedicated channel keys, menus are always simple and intuitive to use. All B&G Sailing VHF radios include a distress button, for times at sea when you may need to call on help. Thanks to Digital Selective Calling, each B&G unit can send an automatic distress signal.
Shakespeare 0.9m V-Tronix Hawk Stainless Steel Whip Antenna
- Quality stainless steel whip with V-Tronix Hawk Wind Indicator.
- Lightweight, only 0.25 kg.
- Low windage.
- 180mm flat bracket for mounting at masthead.
- 20m of RG-58 cable with PL-259 plug.
- Solderless connector at Masthead.
- PL-259 plug.
- Blister packed.
- Multi-language (17) fitting instructions.
V-Tronix Stainless Steel Whip with Hawk Wind Indicator.
The Hawk was designed and developed to meet the requirements of the most demanding sailors. It features the popular V-Tronix solderless connector system – for easy installation and end-of-season dismounting – and is packed in an attractive blister pack with fitting instructions in 17 languages. These ever-popular masthead antennas have become the industry’s benchmark for any sailing boat fitted with a VHF radio. The antenna’s reputation is unrivalled, and Hawk antennas are chosen as original equipment by boat builders throughout the world because of their reliability, durability and value for money.