The 2.6hp Parsun 4 stroke Outboard Motor is perfect for a dinghy, tender, canoe or sailboat. Economical, compact and portable, providing you the most power in a small parcel. The lightweight Parsun 2.6hp outboard has a great horsepower to weight ratio and other features.
- Compact and lightweight
- Innovative TCI ignition system for easy starting
- Twist grip throttle control for easy maneuverability and safety
- Thermostat controlled water cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Safety Lanyard/Emergency Shutoff
- Heavy duty aluminum propeller
- 360 degree with Forward-Neutral shifting
- Convenient, easy to monitor oil level gauge indicator
- Convenient 1.3L integral fuel tank
- Heavy duty marine aluminum alloy for ultimate corrosion protection
- Vibration reduction system
- Start in gear protection
- Shallow water drive
- Ultra low emmission
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
We take safety at sea very seriously, so you will find many features on our outboards that are there specifically to keep you safe. Every Parsun outboard engine is fitted with a kill cord – USE IT!! you’re an idiot if you don’t. People die every year by not wearing this simple, invaluable safety device. Other invaluable safety features include an automatic reverse lock (the bit that stops the engine from jumping out of the water when you accelerate in reverse), and Start-In-Gear protection (so you can’t start the engine in gear), larger engines have a neutral gear rev limiter so you can’t hurt your engine too! When you buy a Parsun outboard you become part of the family…. and we look after our family.
"*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, any HP)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!