The new models of the Cruise 4.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 4 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 4.0 is comparable to an 8 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least two lithium batteries (Power 26-104) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
Cruise 4.0 T – Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 4,000 W input power, equivalent to an 8 HP petrol outboard.
- We recommend the Cruise 4.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 4 tons.
- This model is equipped with tiller control.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in the protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impact when running aground.
- Everything is waterproof to IP67.
- Alternative: 2 x 12 V / 200 Ah AGM Batteries
Cruise 4.0 with 2 x Power 26-104
Alternative: 4 x 12 V / 200 Ah AGM Batteries
|Speed in knots (km/h)*||Range in sm (km)*||Running time in hours:|
|Slow||2.7 (5.0)||29 (54)||10:45|
|Full throttle||7.0 (13)||8 (15)||01:10|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Light boats can reach planing speeds up to 15 knots (28 km/h). The use of a twin motor (Twin Cruise 4.0) allows planning on some boats.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
- Parts No: 1236-00
- EAN: 4260113693254Equipment included:
Integrated onboard computer with GPS and display, fuse and main switch, emergency magnetic stop, 25 mm2cable set (3m), battery cable bridge for lead batteries, tiller control (Cruise T models)Warranty:2 years for non-commercial use