The whisper-quiet, direct-drive technology of the best-selling Travel 1103 is now available in a lighter, more affordable package: the brand-new Travel 603. These clean and convenient electric outboards make motoring easy and carefree.
Travel 603 – Benefits:
- With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard
- Can do everything that a 2 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Floating high-performance lithium battery
- Instantaneous throttle response
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 15.5 kg
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- 2 HP equivalent
- 600 W input power
- ultra-quiet, clean and compact
- silent direct-drive
- improved durability
- instantaneous throttle response
- completely waterproof (IP67)
- total weight 15.5 kg
- shaft length: short 62.5 cm
- floating high-performance lithium battery with 500 Wh
- including onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation and charger
Travel 603 with integrated 500 Wh battery (29.6 V / 18 Ah)
|Speed in knots (km/h)*||Range in sm (km)*||Running time in hours|
|Slow||2.21 (4.1)||11.8 (21.8)||05:20|
|Half throttle||3.23 (6.0)||5.58 (10.34)||01:45|
|Full throttle||3.94 (7.3)||3.29 (6.1)||00:50|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Travel’s on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor’s consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
- Item number: 1153-00 | EAN: 4260113696248
- Equipment included: Travel 603 S with battery, charger & emergency magnetic kill switch
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
*12 months 0% finance - 50% deposit, pay the rest over 12 months with NO INTEREST!!!
*Next day Insured mail order service - We were the first to offer it, and we're still the best!
*Part exchange OUTBOARD SCRAPPAGE scheme - for your old outboard (any age, any condition, the same HP as advertised)
*Outboard fitting service - We offer the best, most concise outboard fitting service in the UK, if you're proud of your boat, then come to us!!!